The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has revised the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET 2023) November session exam.
The candidates who have passed or appeared in the senior secondary (10+2) exam or equivalent are eligible to appear in the ICSI CSEET November 2023 exam.
It shall be comprised of four papers and the nomenclature of the papers is as under:
Legal Aptitude and Logical reasoning
A – Legal Aptitude (30 Marks)
B – Logical Reasoning (20 Marks)
Economic and Business Environment
A – Economics (25 Marks)
B. Business Environment (25 Marks)
Current Affairs and Quantitative Aptitude
A – Current Affairs (30 Marks)
B – Quantitative Aptitude (20 Marks)
In the New syllabus 2023 there is no VIVA. Its an Online MCQ based exam with no negative marking.
However in the new syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude or Mathematics has been included.
Lets understand the Study Plan for clearing CSEET in the 1st attempt
- Complete your CSEET Classes/lectures properly. It could be face to face classes or Online Video classes. Incase you have not enrolled with a coaching academy then you can take the help of free videos available on You tube. However, be very careful in choosing the academy whose youtube channel you are going to watch.
- CSEET Study Material is the most important book for clearing your exams. Make sure that you go through each and every sentence thoroughly from the study material. Most of the questions are asked from this only. Do not heavily depend on other study material or notes. However you can make self notes and use it.
- Be consistent with your studies. It is very important that you study on a regular basis. Plan a study schedule for the classes as well as self study.
- Revision is the key element to clear CSEET in the first attempt. Make sure that you are having enough time on your schedule to complete 2-3 revisions. Some students claim that even though they studied really well they could not answer questions properly as they skipped the revision part.
- Practice as many MCQ as possible. Most good coaching institutes are having an option to attempt MCQ tests on their playstore app. Make use of such facilities. Else, you can also practice questions from MCQ books and testpapers.
- Try to mix two subjects in a day. One practical and one theory or you can also combine one easy and one tough subject in a day. This makes sure that students do not get bored.
It is not very difficult to pass CSEET if you follow all the tips given above religiously. Since only one attempt is allowed per registration do not skip the exam whatsoever.
All the best to all CSEET Aspirants.